Humble Request:

Viewers! Plz visit this blog daily and also Like Facebook page, I update this blog daily and trying my level best to publish each and every news about King Shahrukh Khan.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Hrithik Roshan comes out in support of SRK

Most friendships in Bollywood hit the roadblock even before their bond becomes strong. But, Hrithik Roshan has changed the rules of Bollywood friendships.

Recently, someone posted some unseen footage from the song that Shah Rukh Khan is currently filming for, for Yash Chopra’s upcoming film. Seemingly, Hrithik got offended with the gesture and reverted on Twitter writing, “shame on u for posting that my friend (sic).”

In fact, when Hrithik was about to leave for the shooting schedule of his upcoming film Krrish 3, he had urged his fans not to post any pictures from the sets. “2 my friends n 2 all who wish me well, please b on my side n help in respecting n protecting d sanctity of krrish3 by NOT posting ANY pics from d sets! I will b eternally grateful. All my love! (sic),” the actor had tweeted.

This is not the first time a scene or picture from SRK-Katrina Kaif starrer has surfaced. Earlier, a few pictures of the two shooting on the streets of London had emerged.

Source:http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-hrithik-roshan-comes-out-in-support-of-srk-3023495.html

Source:http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-hrithik-roshan-comes-out-in-support-of-srk-3023495.html
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

DEAR VISITOR! YOUR LIKE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO DO MORE INTERESTING...