Humble Request:

Viewers! Plz visit this blog daily and also Like Facebook page, I update this blog daily and trying my level best to publish each and every news about King Shahrukh Khan.

Monday 23 April 2012

I am not a people’s person: Gauri Khan

She’s Shah Rukh Khan’s wife, but apart from glimpses of her at swanky parties, we don’t hear much from Gauri Khan. The star wife admits, “I’m okay with pictures, but when it comes to interviews, it’s an effort, because you have to think and say the right thing. It’s too much of an effort, unless it’s work-based. I don’t like interviews. I’m not an actor or a model, so I don’t need to promote myself.” But this may soon be a thing of the past, as Gauri is now designing penthouses for Kolte Patil Developers, for which she may have to do promotions. “Here, I’m promoting a brand which is my work. I don’t want to promote myself as a personality. It’s no use to me. I am not a people’s person. I’m reserved and have nothing against the media,” she states. Gauri has turned interior designer without professional training. But she justifies that. “Learning is self-taught,” she says. “I learned when I travelled, saw architecture in Berlin and Paris, read books, surfed the net and visited homes, bars and restaurants. I have done screen-printing, worked with charcoal and canvas while in school and college, and while studying at NIFT. I even did a course at the Delhi School of Art, but didn’t take it forward because I got married.” And was Shah Rukh instrumental in her pursuing this career? “He always pushes me to do things. And now that my line is selling well, he’s excited about it. He gives me all the encouragement I need.” Source:http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/I-am-not-a-people-s-person-Gauri-Khan/Article1-844441.aspx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

DEAR VISITOR! YOUR LIKE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO DO MORE INTERESTING...