Humble Request:

Viewers! Plz visit this blog daily and also Like Facebook page, I update this blog daily and trying my level best to publish each and every news about King Shahrukh Khan.

Sunday 18 December 2011

Shahrukh Khan is very lusty for get Kingfisher girl “Nathalia Pinheiro”

A new lady in Indian film industry, she is accurately Indian Brazilian model and named Nathalia Pinheiro, just recently won the Kingfisher Calendar Girl 2012 label, is eyeing Bollywood and wants to a slice a niche for herself in the Hindi film manufacturing.


Nathalia is also optimistic about to work with her preferred actor, Shah Rukh Khan.

"I am a full-size fan of Bollywood movies and I want to see myself attractive one of the known names, but before that I want to polish my acting, dancing and articulation skills because these three belongings are very indispensable to establish a foothold in the business," Nathalia told soon after endearing the title Wednesday.

The competition was aired on NDTV Good Times.

She has by now signed a southern movie and is in talks to turn out to be a placard girl for one of the the majority cream of the crop worldwide brands.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

DEAR VISITOR! YOUR LIKE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO DO MORE INTERESTING...