Humble Request:

Viewers! Plz visit this blog daily and also Like Facebook page, I update this blog daily and trying my level best to publish each and every news about King Shahrukh Khan.

Thursday 16 February 2012

Shah Rukh Khan: I Don’t Have A Lot Of Choice

At an recent event by Microsoft India and Don 2, actor Shah Rukh Khan was his usual witty and candid self with the winners and the media. After greeting the winners, who won a free trip to Berlin, SRK spoke about his roles and his years in the industry.

The hard worker that he is, he tries to create dream roles out of the roles he gets, he said. “I know a few people who came to Mumbai to become actors. Whenever they asked me about my plans, I used to say that I have come from TV and I will do any role I will get. I will work always and I will work for sixteen hours a day. My friends waited for a good role for twenty years and never got even one. I have been working for the past twenty years and probably even I couldn’t get a good role, but I got a lot of good work.”

But the superstar isn’t complaning about his body of work. Referring to his signature pose with his arms spread wide, he quipped, “Since, I have spread my arms, I have shrunk my circle of doing different characters. People say to me, spread your arms and do the romance. I don’t complain about it, it’s good to get paid for loving beautiful girls.”

Source: KoiMoi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

DEAR VISITOR! YOUR LIKE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO DO MORE INTERESTING...