Humble Request:

Viewers! Plz visit this blog daily and also Like Facebook page, I update this blog daily and trying my level best to publish each and every news about King Shahrukh Khan.

Monday 5 March 2012

"Stand by what you believe in. People who mind won't matter and people who matter won't mind it" - SRK

"Stand by what you believe in. People who mind won't matter and people who matter won't mind it" - SRK

Well every single line ShahRukh Khan says is always inspirational, we have collected few of them here....

(1) Reporter- "when will you start making different movies?Better movies?"
SRK-"when will you start asking different questions?better questions?".....I LOVE this one!haha!

(2)Reporter-"you are so good looking, do you wake up like this?"
SRK-"No, I have to go through a plastic surgery every morning"

(3) "you never win the silver, you only lose the gold" -SRK

(4)"If you don't like something don't do it, and if you're doing something then you better like it. It is as simple as that." - SRK

(5)"Stand by what you believe in. People who mind won't matter and people who matter won't mind it" - SRK

(6)"Im running in a race and people are on the other track, I'm running with myself"-SRK

(7)"there is a fallible quality even in the greatest ones,everyone fails once in a while, be it Shah Rukh Khan or Ronaldhino" -SRK

(8)"I'm like a Rolls Royce which can run without an engine,just on reputation"-SRK

(9)"It is not special to be special, it's special to be ordinary"-SRK

WHEN GOD THINK LETS PLAY CRICKET.......THEN BORN "SACHIN"............................. WHEN GOD THINK LETS ACT IN BOLLYWOOD........THEN BORN "SRK"

(10)"walk with hope in your heart and you will never walk alone"- SRK

(11)"there is only one religion in the world-hard work"-SRK

(12)"awards that ignore me are losers"-SRK

(13)"my biggest achievement is that I can make a lot of people smile just by my presence, even if its a Lux ad"-SRK

(14)"I'm not intellectual, im just a frivolous geek"-SRK

(15)"It's easy to be ignorant but it's very intricate to be aware." - SRK

(16)"I don't see why anyone would focus on my back, unless they like my a**"-SRK

(17)"I don't write cheques anymore because I end up signing them "With Love, Shah Rukh"-SRK

(18)"I trust two people, myself and the other is not you, its God"-SRK

(19)"The dreams I chased took me on a journey,a journey more rewarding than the goals"-SRK

(20)"Don't be negative. It shows on your face. " - SRK

Thanks to -- NOTE CREATED BY :
ARJUN SENGUPTA
(http://www.facebook.com/IamARJUN)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

DEAR VISITOR! YOUR LIKE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO DO MORE INTERESTING...