Humble Request:

Viewers! Plz visit this blog daily and also Like Facebook page, I update this blog daily and trying my level best to publish each and every news about King Shahrukh Khan.

Saturday 24 March 2012

Bipasha regrets for not being paired with SRK

She has undoubtedly the hottest curves in B-town. Her decade long affair with Bollywood has been a mix of all kinds of genres. She has witnessed the highs and lows of being the most sought after actress in town. Having been there and done that, the actress still harbors regret. A regret she cannot come to terms with.

Despite having three consecutive flops-DUM MAARO DUM, PLAYERS and JODI BREAKERS, Bipasha is working hard to put things together and give a fitting reply to her critics. Though Bips has films like SINGULARITY, RACE 2 and RAAZ 3 in her kitty, the actress regrets not having worked with Shahrukh Khan so far.

Speaking about it, Bipasha says, ''There are a lot of people who I want to work with. But I really want to work with Shahrukh. I hope it happens soon. It is my biggest regret so far that I have not been able to pair with him in any film in the last 10 years of my career.''

While Bipasha is making all efforts to pair up with SRK, let's hope King Khan does not miss the die-hard fan in her this time around.

Source:http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/12/mar/24-news-bipasha-regrets-for-not-being-paired-with-srk-031208.asp
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

DEAR VISITOR! YOUR LIKE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO DO MORE INTERESTING...