Humble Request:

Viewers! Plz visit this blog daily and also Like Facebook page, I update this blog daily and trying my level best to publish each and every news about King Shahrukh Khan.

Saturday 24 March 2012

Shah Rukh Khan fan in UK waits a week for kiss

A Shah Rukh Khan fan in the UK has revealed that she waited a week to receive a kiss from the actor.

Dancer-actor Vishwani Sharma had been working with lead stars Khan and Katrina Kaif, on the London schedule of the Yash Chopra-directed film.

Sharma revealed to Digital Spy: "After the wrap, I waited for SRK outside the room that he was apparently sitting in with Kat.

"He came out and looked at me, then I shouted through the door, 'SRK can I get a hug, kiss and a photo from you? I have been waiting patiently and impatiently for this moment'."

The 19-year-old had been filming on the Yash Raj Films production across a number of locations in central London and Surrey.

Sharma went on to add: "He came up to me and hugged me, gave me a kiss, and told me to give him one as well. He said 'God bless you' to me,

"I also told him that I want to work opposite him one day, and he politely said, 'Sure honey, we will', which made my night."

Khan is expected to return to India at the weekend when the film's UK schedule finishes.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bollywood/news/a372906/shah-rukh-khan-fan-in-uk-waits-a-week-for-kiss.html
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

DEAR VISITOR! YOUR LIKE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO DO MORE INTERESTING...