Humble Request:

Viewers! Plz visit this blog daily and also Like Facebook page, I update this blog daily and trying my level best to publish each and every news about King Shahrukh Khan.

Friday 30 March 2012

Shah Rukh Khan, Sanjay Dutt to work on Dharma Productions action film


Remaining guarded about his second Hindi film project, Malhotra said: "All I can say at the moment is that I do have a film in mind and it's not a sequel or a remake.

"As soon as I have a clearer picture I will first tell my producer Karan Johar about it, then share it with the world."

The production will mark the first time the actors have worked on a feature-length film together. Dutt previously performed a cameo role in Farah Khan's 2007 SRK vehicle Om Shanti Om.

A source from the Khar-based production house has reportedly indicated that the movie will be a rugged action project.

Khan recently returned to Mumbai following a 35-day shoot in London on his current Yash Chopra film.

Source:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bollywood/news/a374057/shah-rukh-khan-sanjay-dutt-to-work-on-dharma-productions-action-film.html
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

DEAR VISITOR! YOUR LIKE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO DO MORE INTERESTING...