Humble Request:

Viewers! Plz visit this blog daily and also Like Facebook page, I update this blog daily and trying my level best to publish each and every news about King Shahrukh Khan.

Saturday 7 April 2012

I'm lucky to work with him again: Anushka Sharma

Never imagined I'd work with Shahrukh Khan again, I'm lucky to work with him again: Anushka Sharma

Anushka Sharma has been roped in for Yash Chopra's next untitled film, in which she teams up with Shahrukh Khan again. The model-turned-actress says that she never imagined that she would get another chance to work with the superstar.

Anushka Sharma made her debut opposite Shahrukh Khan in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. "I didn't think I will get a chance to work with Shah Rukh again after my first film, but I did. So, I am the lucky one. I look forward to it. Mr. Yash Chopra is an institution in himself literally. I guess I would get to learn a lot from that film," Anushka told reporters Thursday at the unveiling of India Today's women health magazine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

DEAR VISITOR! YOUR LIKE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO DO MORE INTERESTING...