Humble Request:

Viewers! Plz visit this blog daily and also Like Facebook page, I update this blog daily and trying my level best to publish each and every news about King Shahrukh Khan.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Shah Rukh Khan: 'Katrina Kaif Is A Stupendous Actor'

Shah Rukh Khan, who'll share screen space with Katrina Kaif for the very first time in Yash Raj Films' forthcoming romantic movie, is all praise for his co-star.

Raving about Kaif, Khan said, "I got to shoot with Katrina Kaif for the first time, which was wonderful. I do a couple of films a year but up till now I didn't get a chance to work with her. I think she is a stupendous actor. Everyone says that she is hardworking and very talented. But it's more important how we work together, how we work as a team."

"When I work with young actors, I learn a lot from them as they have new and different ways of doing scenes. I have worked for 21 years in the industry, they are working since past ten years or so. When Katrina is doing a scene, she has a different way of approaching it. And when she approaches it differently, as a co-actor I also try to think if she is doing it differently, there must be a reason so let me also try it and adapt myself to do it differently. So that give and take relationship has been absolutely fantastic," he further added.

Sharing his experience working with Yash Chopra, who is returning to direction with this film, once again, Khan stated, "I read somewhere that shooting with Yash Chopra is like a picnic but shooting is never a picnic. It was hardly like a picnic and it was very cold. It's a lot of hard work, it's a difficult film. It is nice to shoot with Yash ji after 6-7 years. It's nostalgic, very tricky. Shooting is nice with him because we are one big family. We have worked with each other for 21 years. There are lots of moments and we have had great time making films."

Khan, along with the cast and crew , recently returned from the London schedule of the film. Team Yash Raj will start the next schedule of the, yet untitled flick, post Indian Premiere League (IPL) and the film is expected to release, this Diwali.

Source:http://www.movietalkies.com/news/12518/shah-rukh-khan-%27katrina-kaif-is-a-stupendous-actor%27
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

DEAR VISITOR! YOUR LIKE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO DO MORE INTERESTING...